Tuesday, March 27, 2012

dreaming of summer

that's the title of April's Pottery Barn catalog that just arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Like always, I found lots to drool over.


 It's the wall mount coat rack that I'm pining for in this image. I love the character it brings and the curvy lines, and for a small space, this is the perfect solution for the your guest's belongings.

Hotel Medicine Cabinet, in white.
I need all the storage I can get in my little yellow cape, so this medicine cabinet would fit the bill.
{Eventually we'll need to replace our-bullet proof pink Formica vanity. It's a pretty small space and I like these bath consoles, but I can't find them listed on the website. Maybe someone knows where I can find a PB double?}


 Nothing says summer like stripes. Of course, I'm leaning toward the light blue and yellow ones

 These would be charming in a kitchen nook or over an office space

 I would love a pair of these in my bathroom

 The glass final rod is the one I really want; I think it could be perfect over my sliding glass door

 This little sea grass stool could go anywhere, and it brings in a gesture of nature

 I have just the place for this wall mount clock -right in between my family room and kitchen

 Love the little surprise pop of red inside

A few of these lanterns would be cute in my yard.

All images from Pottery Barn

What are your favorite summer PB items? Or do your tastes lean some where else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10