Tuesday, May 1, 2012

top five {april}

Just in case you missed one, here are my top five posts from April:

1) kitkat cake
where I shared why we rebuilt our home's front entry steps

2) partial bathroom reveal
where I shared my favorite souvenirs from our recent Costa Rica trip

3) my favorite kitchen gadgets
where I shared how to make these classic pastry cream filled cupcakes from scratch

4) how to paint a fireplace surround
where I shared why how we went from just painting a room to a complete-down-to-the studs makeover

5) remenants
where I shared some of my favorite home accessories and where to purchase them

A special thank you to my readers! Thank you for stopping and reading my blog. I appreciate all your comments and for joining me on this journey as we take baby steps towards updating, renovating, and decorating our little yellow cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for your comment. No urls please.

09 10